Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sister graduated

...yesterday

The entrance ticket says the ceremony will start at 5:30 am. Well, funk off! We (plus mom and David) left the apartment at 5:30. The ceremony started at 7.

The graduate and her stylist. I didn't have enough sleep... Slept at 11 pm (It was a warm evening, you'll get a hard time dozing off) and woke up at three to get her all dolled up for her g-day.

The ceremony ended at 12. Very much hungry then, so off we went to Mall of Asia.

(mom's photo pixelated to protect privacy)

David learned doing the peace sign from us, like it's a must everytime your photo is taken. He is SO Asian! Ayt!

Like I said, we were VERY hungry... so we settled for fast food (er, Jollibee -- hearts by David and every Pinoy kid in the world) for lunch. We took a little stroll and David went for a carousel ride. Mom told me to assist him in the ride, for it'll be awkward for my sister as she is in skirts. I have no choice. Whatever.

As you can see, my sister is the lousiest photog ever! She took five photos of us and believe it or not, this is the most decent shot. lol

After that, we took more photos and headed to our apartment. We got home at four and I caught up on some ZZZs.