Friday, April 20, 2007

Crankiness made people emit radiation

Everyone was cranky this morning, including me. My sister and I had a fight -- on laundry duties! See, she postponed hers for already a week, and I got quite irritated coz our dirty clothes are piling up. She always has these excuses, like, "Oh, I'll go out with my friends tonight, eh? I'll do the laundry tomorrow, I promise." Then the day came and she'll be like, "I have a date with..." And the list of excuses goes on and on. We're sharing each other's clothes and stuff since we have the same built (and taste perhaps) and I don't want to end up not being able to wear the clothes I like if I go out just because it's in the hamper. I kept reminding her about the laundry and she got mad at me and was like, "Fine! I won't attend my review class today! I'll just do the laundry!" And stormed off our room. Whatevs. She did the laundry anyway. I still win.

And then BJ and I fought about the "opportunity" I blogged in here two days ago. He was upset coz he just found out about that on my mobile phone and yada-yada.... I haven't discussed it with him - YET - coz it's not confirmed. YET.

Man, I feel like everything's really dragging me. Must be the bee sting I got last Sunday? Maybe it's the culprit of my getting cranky. I was stung on my palm. I shoved the bee away but its needle is still in my hand. My sister tried to pinch my palm to bleed but to no avail. The needle even went deeper! Right now it was itchy (and I think it will be itchy forever). I hope I won't morph into something. Hehe. Whatevs.

I love Ne-Yo's Because of You track. I'm not exactly a fan of Hip-Hop and R&B but I do make exceptions (I like Black Eyed Peas, Gwen Stefani, and AKON -- totally digging Akon) and this song.... it's pretty catchy.

Well anyway, just to minimize the crankiness:

Isn't David such a cutie pie? He's a total blessing in our house.

My sister and I too. lols. Whatevs.

Happy weekend!

No comments: