Thursday, April 26, 2007

PSE, scents, and shouldawoulds

This is me writing something (leftie, obviously) at the Philippine Stock Exchange training we had yesterday in Ortigas. Taking notes from the training? Nah. The fact is Dondon - the guy on my right (obvs!) - and I were exchanging notes then.

The first half of the seminar lasted until around 12:30pm, so imagine our longing for food while the speaker was all engrossed with fundamental analysis then (I just had crackers that morning). But for the record, I listened. Though not intently. Not much.

I was the first in line when the food was served. I was really hungry, wala akong sinasanto.

There. Apart from the fundamental analysis class, that was pretty much the highlight of the training, in my point of view =)

In other news, my sister and her boyf went to Megamall yesterday and the sales guy in the department store informed them of the buy-one-take-one thing on colognes and perfumes. Her boyf asked if he could buy a men's scent and have a for her scent for free. Luckily for my sister, she had hers for free.

I checked her perfume this morning and it smelled like Clinique Happy. Wala lang, just sharing.

Anyway....

Aside from Matchbox' If You're Gone and Papa Roach's Forever, Beverly Knight's Shoulda Woulda Coulda always makes me cry =( And as each day passes, I feel like I could relate to the song more and more =( =(


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People say that together we were both sides of the same coin
That we would shine like Venus in a clear night sky
We thought our love could overcome the circumstances
But my ambition wouldn't allow for compromise

I could see in the distance all the dreams that were clear to me
Every choice that I had to make left you on your own
Somehow the road we started down had split asunder
Too late to realize how far apart we'd grown

How I wish I, wish I'd done a little bit more
Now " Shoulda woulda coulda," means I'm out of time
Coz "Shoulda woulda coulda", can't change your mind
And I wonder, wonder, wonder what I'm gonna do
"Shoulda woulda coulda" are the last words of a fool

People ask how it feels to live the kind of life others dream about
I tell them everybody gotta face their highs and their lows
And in my life there's a love I put aside
Cause I was busy loving something else
So for every little thing you hold on to
You've got to let something else go

No comments: