Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Basically pissed off

Some things:

  • The shuttle I boarded on for work this morning aired Magic 89.9 FM on the radio. They have this contest wherein you have to answer three NBA-related questions to win NBA-related prizes I cannot remember. Hehe. Anyway, I was really pissed at the contestant. He doesn't know which team had the most losses in the 2003-04 season. I don't know either. lol. But not knowing the other jersey number Jordan used throughout his NBA career??? And I even know the answer to the last question! The guy who won the 3-point shootout for two consecutive years (for 2002 and 2003)! Dumbass...

  • There's this huge opportunity served on my plate yesterday. I cannot tell what exactly it is yet for it is really great if pushed through that I don't wanna jinx it. Hehe. But I am thankful that there were two angels sent to my aid to make me realize even for just a li'l bit (for now) that something's about to happen.

  • I got mad at someone last night. REALLY mad. He promised something and I held on to it and he broke it! I've said harsh words to him and I did not regret it, surprisingly.

  • Our company's client will be here next week. I wonder how he'll get by with Manila's weather as he will be here for a couple of weeks. It was really humid I perspire right after taking a shower. I no longer even put moisturizer as I've always been doing before I sleep! Well, I just wish him the best of luck.

  • In other random news and tidbits, Prince William dumped Kate through a mobile phone call. If your gadgets are making you sick, here's what ya gonna do. And South Korea was shocked with the Virginia Tech killing link. I was trying not to cry the day I found out about the tragic killings. My condolences to the mourning.

No comments: