Tuesday, April 24, 2007

From fab to flab =(

Mondays are almost always a bore. Nothing much (or nothing at all) to blog about.

Anyway, I am absolutely not making this up, ok? But really, I was mistaken as a mannequin in Greenhills shopping arcade last Sunday! I was just staring at some shirts when a woman from behind grabbed my arms. I looked at her and she was like, "Oh, I thought you're a mannequin! I was just about to move you away from the walkway" and kept on saying sorry and seemed embarrassed. The salesgirl near us was laughing, and I told her, "Duh, I'm not even slim enough to be like one!" But maybe the woman's a pickpocket-er, if there's such a term. You'll never know, right? Even inside shopping malls, you have to be extra careful with your belongings. But still, I'm flattered. Heh.

And then I was on my way to work this morning when the driver said to me, " You're getting fat. Did you just settled down?" I was shocked and just said, "I'm too young to get hitched! I'm only 24." But really, if you settle down, you get fat? Maybe, as some ladies get disoriented with their new role as a wife. But that doesn't happen to everyone.

Gee, I really really have to get back to working out! I don't have a decent exercise for three weeks already! Sad.

No comments: