Friday, May 4, 2007

This is madness!

This is Sparta.

Yeah, have I lived in Ancient Greece, I would have been a Spartan. Coz...

Well, that's not the story today.

I was so bored right now that I took heaps of quizzes from blogthings. Here are some of the quizzes I took. I agree with some while the others are just, amusing XD

Your Inner Gender is Male

You are rational, matter of fact, and quite dominant.
You like to get things done, without any emotional messiness.
You truly don't understand most women. And you definitely feel more comfortable around men.
No doubt about it. You're a guy - at least on the inside.

I knew it! I am a girly-girl (the whole shopping, pink, skirts, cute boys and all), but with guy sensibilities. I play basketball, love wrestling and rock-music-and-pizza in the afternoon. I hate girl dramas, and like to keep things simple.

You Are 52% Abnormal

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at high risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is very likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

I seriously laughed my ass off with this result. But who knows? lol. 'Nuff said.

Your Deadly Sins

Sloth: 80%

Envy: 60%

Pride: 60%

Greed: 40%

Wrath: 20%

Gluttony: 0%

Lust: 0%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 37%

You will die while sleeping - and no one will notice.

Now this is madness! Gluttony=0 and Lust=0? Man, am I such an angel!

Listening to: The Exies' These Are The Days

No comments: