Friday, May 4, 2007

Mom's birthday + Weekend plans

Today is my mom's birthday. I've already greeted her this morning, took my phone right when I woke up to say my birthday greeting.

I also told her how this week's driving me crazy. Man, how come they're not freakin' calling yet?!? What's taking them so long to call? =( They said they would, or email if I didn't get in. I've been checking my email account hourly this week! Oops! Ok, less talk, less mistakes...

I was told by a friend about thinking a lot about something you wanted so much you end up not getting a grasp of it at all. *knocks on wood* So okay, I won't think about it that much for now. Maybe the whole worrying screens the luck off of me.

Man, do I have the saddest eyes on Earth! That's why I try to smile most of the time my photos are taken. Coz otherwise, I look really sad.

I am actually looking forward to seeing Kadangyan again in an event tomorrow at Malate. I just need to confirm from my sister if she'll go with me or with her friends. Coz if she already has her friends for company, I'll ask BJ out instead.

But I must MUST see Kadangyan! lol. I'm really excited for tomorrow ^-^

Listening to: 10 Year's Waking Up

1 comment:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Congratulations dear! Am very proud of you! Continue reaching for the stars! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!