Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Post-its from afar

Rush lang...

Here are my notes from my first few days here:

June 3rd

I didn't get enough sleep on the plane. When the plane took off I was like, "OMG I'm leaving Manila for real!" The place I'm staying is really posh but at the end of the day I just cried myself to sleep. Nothing beats home.

June 4th

First day at work. I was in a hurry coz it was 8:45am and I'm still in my condo. Work is at 9. I managed to get there on time. Miracle.

June 5th

Training is tough. I'm dealing with clients and custodians for unmatched bond trades. Then check with the trader to see who's correct, then call counterparty again if anything needs amendment from their end. Made my first call to a counterparty and I stuttered. I'm doomed.

June 6th

I dunno the number combination of my luggage! So I removed the lock and detroyed the new bag. =( I just bought it last Saturday!

P.S. I need a padlock =(

4 comments:

Novice Blogger said...

hehe! reliable post-its!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

When you do a balikbayan stint na sis, I will give you one big padlock! Love you! The Female CultureShiok ka na! WOOOOOOOO!

jedianalyst said...

I have an extra padlock. Want it? =) Glad to hear that you're adapting fast to the Singapore pace.

Anonymous said...

hah, ganyan talaga.. hirap ng bagong ofw no? don't worry, you'll get used to it